Saturday, July 11, 2009

21

It struck me the other day that Cyanne is now 21 months and I am now 21 weeks with Baby Girl #2. It just seemed a neat sharing of numbers.
Cyanne is blossoming into this amazing, entertaining, spunky toddler and baby #2 is, we hope, growing steadily and becoming bigger and bigger.

Amazing how the time passes though.
21 months stuns me whenever I think about it.
21 weeks seems about right. Over half way done though!

I told Cyanne the other morning about her baby sister.
She just looked at me inquisitively with these big blue eyes. She watched me put my hand on my stomach and tell her about her baby sister. She then put her hand on her tummy and then her hand on mine and just quietly watched and listened to me.

I'm not sure whether she actually got the concept. I think I'm going to have to take her baby doll to help with visual illustration. =) But I'm fairly certain something went in and started working its way around in there.

At any rate - my two babies:
21 months.
21 weeks.

And on we go...

1 comment:

Super Anna said...

I was talking to Aaron's sister about how they told their first daughter (who is almost 3 I think?) about her baby sister (who was born in January). They said they took her to all of the doctor's appointments and she saw the heartbeat and everything. Now she plays doctor and has the doctor test her stomach for her baby's heartbeat. :)