Friday, February 26, 2010

L.L. Bean Ad

As anyone who knows me well will attest, I like my fleece. It all happened when I went to Middlebury. I'd wager to say I didn't own a fleece jacket until I set foot on campus... and then look what happened. I wear them all of the time. To Tom's great dismay, when it's cold in our unheated house, I even sleep in them. I like me some fleece, what can I say?

So, it was a natural thing for me to buy my children.... fleece!
And oh, the options! So many colors, styles, thicknesses... A virtual wonderland of children's fleece clothing options. And they make pants too!

We've been dressing Cyanne in fleece jackets since she was 3 months old and low and behold... Maritt is 3 months!



So, Maritt had her first trial fleece run in this jacket that Cyanne used to wear.
Turns out (more in the matching vein) that Cyanne has one in her size too.



So..... my attempt at an L.L. Bean ad =). I'm so tempted to email the company a few of these.
Pretty darn cute, no?





No comments: