Monday, October 22, 2007

Red Sox!!

Whoo-hoo!!! We will post baby photos and updates in a few minutes but I just wanted to say - It was a great game last night!
Very very happy the Sox won Game 7 against the Indians (sorry Zach) and are advancing to the World Series again! Yeahh!!
Cyanne will definitely be sporting her Red Sox outfit (thanks Jenn =)) even if it is a tad big during the Series...
It's funny - I was telling Tom that all the while I was pregnant I thought Cyanne would be a World Series Baby - as October 27th, 2004 was when the Sox won last time... which was her due date. At least now she'll be able to watch it instead of being born during a game. I kept envisioning Tom and myself watching a game while in the hospital during labor. Not to be! At least I was right about the Sox going to the Series part!
Baby updates to follow - I promise!

No comments: