Sunday, October 28, 2007

World Series Champs!!!!

Whoo-Hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Red Sox are the 2007 World Series Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very very exciting!!!!!!

Tom & I just finished watching game 4.

It was quite a different experience than the 2004 World Series win where Tom & I were at John Harvards Brew Pub in Harvard Square surrounded by screaming fans who then poured out into Harvard Square - people everywhere, impromptu bands playing, cops watching with grins from ear to ear as people ran through the streets and the square...
Flash forward to our scene tonight as the final out was recorded -
Me nursing Cyanne on the couch with Tom sitting next to me, our glasses of water in front of us...
It was still very exciting... just, well, different. =)

I knew she'd be a Red Sox World Series baby. Her due date was Sat. the 27th - and in 2004, that's when the Sox won the WS... I had envisioned us at the hospital during the Series but I'll take nursing on the couch =)...

Again - YEAH!! Very exciting!!
Now they just need to resign Mike Lowell and NOT sign A-Rod!

I'm honestly very sad that now we have to wait until next spring to watch another baseball game. Watching ESPN SportsCenter and Baseball Tonight at 3 AM (among other times) while breastfeeding is not going to be nearly as much fun... At least the Patriots are kicking some serious ass!

No comments: