Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy 10 Months, Cyanne!

And here we are.... 10 months later!

Here are a few shots of Cyanne enjoying her "10th month birthday."

Such a cutie... =)
(as an aside, I love this dress. It has nasturtiums on it or as I liked to say when I was little, "yuck-yucks." My Dad & I would pick them while sitting on the bluff, suck out the nectar, then bring my mom little bouquets of the flowers. Hopefully, Cyanne will like them too!)



Someone's excited...



A moment of seriousness...



After lunch at La Cumbre.





Practicing crawling...



What, me? Who?



Cyanne looking at a photo of me, sitting on the beach when I was about her age.






Rolling...



Crawling...
You watching me? I'm doing it...!



Cyanne discovered the joy of empty cardboard boxes...
She hung out, crawled around, and kicked back in the box.





Grandma got her some sunglasses... but, like all other glasses (including mine), glasses are most fun when pulled off the face rather than on. They were on her face for, oh, about 3 seconds.



Trying to give you all a kiss... =)



Happy 10 months... It'll be a year before we all even know it!

1 comment:

Mara said...

Those curls are the best!!