Friday, September 19, 2008

"Mama"

This week, Cyanne went to daycare twice. Yesterday, I picked her up at 5:15.
As I opened the door to go into her room, I saw her being given a bottle on the couch by one of the day care attendants.

She saw me, stopped drinking, kind of started to cry, raised up her arms, and said "Mama"
=)

Now, I don't know about you, but that made my day. Week, really.

She continued to say it as I was holding her and getting her stuff ready to go.
One of the caregivers said "Well, she seems to really know who you are!"

Hearing her little voice say "mama" has to be one of the best things.
Ever.

3 comments:

Mara said...

Reading that put such a smile on my face.:-)

Margaret said...

Me too! Now I'll be expecting an "Aunt Mart" when I see her in November...

I like to climb trees said...

Yay! Put a smile on my face, too. I didn't know she was talking? Is she saying anything else these days?