Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Madonnari Festival

Tom, Cyanne, Maritt & I went to the I Madonnari Festival today at the Mission after school/work this evening. This is one of my favorite Santa Barbara traditions - I am always amazed at the drawings the artists create.

Here are some of our favorites:

Dancing on the steps of the Mission:









This next one was done by the current art instructor at Laguna Blanca:











This one was so realistic - it looked just like a photograph of a little girl:





A cat eye - if you look closely, you can see the reflection of a bird in the cat's eye. Clever...













A little art for the little one:

1 comment:

Anne said...

Wow,incredible pictures! And I love the little dancer at the top of the stairs! It's never too early to expose kids to art!