Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cooling Off in the Baby Pool

It has been hot, hot, hot here in Santa Barbara.
Cyanne decided to cool off by trying out her new baby pool!
We filled it with water, added in some of her favorite (floating) toys and gave it a try.

The pool: pre-Cyanne and below, someone getting ready to go in the pool (with a little trepidation...)



Grandma & Daddy showing how fun it can be -
and enviously coveting the cool pool!



Yea!!!! Fun in the pool!


Daddy - Why did you put this thing on my head?
Frankly, I don't find it amusing at all.
Please, remove the red cup from my head... Thanks.



Chillin' in the pool.
(This one amuses me a great deal.... =) The pose is perfect.)



Whoa! Lots of splashing!!



I'm feeling much more refreshed now...





Fun with cups...



More kicking of the feet to produce splashes of water.





That was fun!!
Good thing it is summertime - that means we'll be out here a lot more!
Especially if we keep experiencing 80-100 degree days!

1 comment:

jenredstar said...

So adorable. Gotta love the naked baby in the pool... I wish I had a pool to go into last weekend.. Gad it was awful!