Monday, August 16, 2010

Painted Nails!

Cyanne requsted I paint her fingernails and toenails for the first time.
Man, I love having a girl =)...

She was beyond excited.




Tom went to his "church meeting" and, after we put Maritt down for the night, Cyanne and I sat together on the couch in the living room and had a fantastic time.

She was super serious and listened to me very intently about not moving, not touching anything while the polish was still wet, and learned how to blow on her hands and nails to make it dry faster.

She was fantastic!

She ended up with very sparkly, pink nails!

She talked about them the rest of the evening: "Mommy, you like my nails?" "Mommy, you paint my nails!"
"Mommy, look, my nails so sparkly!"
"Careful Mommy, don't touch. It's wet."
"Is okay to touch now? Is it dry yet?"
And more...

(Showing off her finger and toenails the next day as we got to school):





Such cute little fingers & toes:



It was one of the most fun evenings we've had hanging out together.
She said she couldn't wait to show Tom when he got home =).
The first thing she said the next morning was: "I show Daddy my nails. Daddy, look! My nails!"
(as well as all of her classmates)...

No comments: