Sunday, October 4, 2009

First Haircut

Cyanne had her first haircut June 13th.
We ventured to Kid's Cuts in Santa Barbara - her first "salon" experience!
She did a fantastic, amazing job!! Tom and I were totally prepared (Starbucks in hand) for a total meltdown. I was expecting tears, wailing, swift movements of the head -

But instead -
we had a serene, calm, rather dazed child sitting in my lap.
She played with a bucket of (I'm sure clean and sanitized daily) toys and just kept an eye trained on the man cutting her hair.

I had him trim her bangs which were in her eyes and just a light cut of the back. Yes, I'm aiming for the long hair... And we had to keep her precious ringlets...

Here are some before photos:



During:
While not looking thrilled, she was at least calm!




And after!:
We took her to the beach to celebrate her new 'do.




No comments: